Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Online Stores

Here is my big bad list of online shops that are worth visiting. If you have any sites you think should be added to the list, please add them as comments to this list!

General Men's Stores



Sponsor Sites


Please visit my sponsor sites; every time you go through this site to purchase from these sponsors, it puts beer money in my pocket!



Thomas Pink

I'm sure you already know about Thomas Pink's quality, so I won't spend much time describing them. Suffice it to say, if you want some AWESOME work wear, Pink is the way to go (in my opinion). In fact, I'm wearing the blue Nixon stripe tie as I write this.


Zappos Winter Shoes

Zappos is great. At first, I was wary about buying shoes online, but now I love it. Their prices are great, and they make it really easy to return shoes if they don't end up working out.









Official Site of Original Penguin Apparel
I like Penguin's polos.



FREE Shipping at Pacsun.com

I like pacsun's t-shirt collection. They have other great comfy clothes as well.





A good place to get scents.



Raffaello Ties

Designer brand premium ties. Pretty good prices.





Other Great Sites
  1. Blue Fly - great prices on designer label clothes (e.g. Gucci, Prada, Armani, etc.).
  2. Guyshop.com - huge selection, focused primarily on casual clothes .
  3. Karma Loop - good selection of casual clothes.
  4. Nordstroms - online home of the department store.
  5. Revolve Clothing - great selection of designer casual clothes. Awesome Denim selection.
  6. Urban Outfitters - good casual clothes.
  7. Digital Gravel - cool urban casual clothes.
  8. 2K T-shirts - loads of t-shirts from top designers
  9. Threadless T's - Awesome site! Get t-shirts from aspiring graphic artists at really low prices.

No comments: